2008-01-08

Um, Already Had One


Before
Originally uploaded by
bryan.wetterlin
I started using Flickr a while back as a means of cataloging my possessions for insurance purposes. No, you can't see them. They are private, and fit only for the eyes of myself and my claims adjuster, should I ever make his or her acquaintance.

Sadly, I was delayed working on this thing because I had forgotten my Yahoo account password and security question, and the new password was sent to my Gmail. If you follow the link from a staff computer, you'll see my dilemma. Personal email is verboten, as you may expect. Then it turns out I have to give Flickr access to Blogger and transfer my thoughts from Blogger's Composer (which is miserable) to Flickr's Composer (which is worse - no spellcheck) and do my final edits after the words have already been posted. I find that distasteful and sloppy. I also can't seem to find a way to remove that horrid indent in the first paragraph. I may have to go back and create a similar indent in each of my other posts, just to make it right.

Thus my delay. Here is the end result, a pic I snapped back in August for our branch's annual Teen Volunteer Appreciation Party. We had a "fiesta" theme this year. Uploading to Flickr is remarkably easy, actually.

UPDATE: The indent doesn't seem to appear on Firefox. I'll have to double-check later.

No comments: