2008-01-10

Enough with the Flickr

I have reached my Flickr level limit. All I want to do is sit down and enjoy a nice cream soda. Opposed to my own ambitions, however, we find this Thing. Now I'm supposed to have fun with Flickr? Wonderful! Up until now, I've just been using it for practical purposes. Finally, I get to cut loose and see what joy I can squeeze out of strangers' photos!

The
Flickr Colr Pickr is actually pretty cool. The rest of it, not so much. The map doodad probably is really neat, but I just don't trust it, somehow. And trading cards? C'mon, most of the so-called librarian cards don't look like proper trading cards. The template for the card resembles something from Magic: The Gathering but none of these goofballs bothers to put any effort into replicating the form of a card. Where's the damage? What are the effects? These are just captioned photos on a silly background. Do some research, people!

Okay, now that that's done, may I please return to creating a visual catalog of my possessions?

1 comment:

Matt Lighthart said...

You can pick your colors, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick what color the things that come out of your nose will be... I think Confucius said that, but I might be wrong. Oh, by the way, why a cream soda and not a steaming mug of hot chocolate? Too nutty? Just currious.

Matt